Image appearing behind menu

Since the last update, the featured image from the page has been appearing behind the menu on product pages - https://just4rabbits.uk/botanical-hay/

On single product page, there is no image but a large amount of padding between the menu and the subheader - https://just4rabbits.uk/product/botanical-hay-dandelion-leaves-flowers/

Any ideas please?

Comments

• I beleive the issue is here:

element {

font-size: 15px !important;

line-height: 24px !important;

}

body:not(.template-slider) #Header {

min-height: 250px;

}

body:not(.template-slider) #Header {

min-height: 250px;

}

line-height: 24px !important; - Causes the gap above the menu

min-height: 250px; - Causes the gap below.

However, no idea why the featured image shows in the gap produiced.

• Hello,

Please, edit your main shop page, and set this image as featured image. After that, all products will inherit this image from main shop page.

Also, please, be sure that you have selected your main shop page in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products

Thanks

• I'm sorry, I think you misunderstand the issue. The 2 gaps above and below the menu were not there before.

The image showing wither side of the menu in the gaps should not and was not there before.

• I have removed gap below header by setting default height of header from 250 to 0.

Still left with gap between menu and action bar where image shows in first image below highligted red.

• Sorry, I thought that you wanted to have this image on all of your sinlge products.

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, find the line with that code:

/* Show Action bar on mobile */
    #Action_bar, #Action_bar ul, #Action_bar li{display:inline-block !important;}

and replace it with this one:

@media (max-width:767px){
    #Action_bar, #Action_bar ul, #Action_bar li{
      display:inline-block !important; 
      }
      #Header_wrapper{
        background: none!important;
      }
    }

Thanks

• Perfect, thank you Phil?