Error 404

edited January 2021 in Other

Check this out , When we edit our page and update it we are getting this error. Don't know why but it comes at many location.,

Such as updating pages or updating google code etc.,

Update : Updated all plugins & Wordpress ,but still there is issue. Page we have build was in muffin builder ( https://prnt.sc/we4ky3) but no luck , it is not reflected any where

When we click on update , it shows page updated but when we click it it does not reflected anywhere. Including back to page no changes, Already try to clear the cache even but no luck on other systems as well.

Help us out

Comments

• Hello,

Please, disable all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the issue still appears.

Thanks

• Already Tried it, Moreover max-var also changed to 9000 which was recommended 5000, Still no luck .

• Please, go to Settings -> Permalinks, change the permalinks and check if the issue still appears.

If this will not help, please, send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Tried this but No luck . Any other actions - Mail Already shared with WP details

• Can you tell me on which page this issue does appear?

I created new page, updated it and it works.

Also, I cloned the homepage and updating the clone of it works fine.

I'm worried about updating your pages, because of some data loss, does your website has the backup created?

If not, please, use this plugin to do that:

thanks

• Thanks , Problem is with Home page & rest pages I am checking it out.

This slider res. as shown in image, I notice keep in progress all time while it shows page is updated. That is not the case with other pages which I tried. This info might help you, might not. Just you can look more deep.

Home page clone also has a same issue. Going to try creating entirely new page.

Update you soon with rest pages & test

Have a great day

• I noticed, that when you all of the sections without first two sections, it works fine.

Did you migrate your website from hosting to hosting?

Also, can you contact your hosting provider? It might be, that server refuses send some strings into the database and it returns the 404 error.

Thanks

• Hosting is not migrated, and I notice problem is with first page only. Rest are working

• Did you contact your hosting provider to ask if there are no issues with your server, as @Pablo said?

If no, please, do that because the issue may lay there.

Thanks