WPBakery Page Builder It doesn't work

I have updated the wordpress, I have updated the plugin (WPBakery Page Builder ) and I have outdated all the plugins and I still have the same problem.

It's not the first time, what can I do?

Comments

• Hello,

Do you have the newest version of Betheme?

If not, please, update it.

Also, please, turn of all of the plugins and check if the issue still appears.

Thanks

• hello

I have the latest version of the theme,

I have all the plugins disabled and the problem persists.

what else should I do?

Thanks

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• the link of the page https://www.feme.mx/

thanks

• Did you send the dashboard access thru the contact form?

Because we did not get any private message from you.

If yes, please, send them again. Remember to attach in your message:

• login credentials
    • link to your webiste
    • link to this forum discussion

Thanks

• hello

I have sent and have not received a reply yet,

Thanks

• Hello,

We were on your website and created the "Muffin Test" page, the WPBakery builder works fine on both editors (front and back)

Also, we edited the front page of yours, and the WPBakery works fine too, did you solve the problem?

Thanks

• Hello,

It is with a previous version, if I update the plugin it stops working,

• Okay, before updating it - please confirm, that you have backup of that plugin or whole website.

I'm worried that after doing that, the website will crash and you won't be able to recover data.

Thanks

• hello if i have a backup of the page

thanks

• edited January 2021

The issue is not related to the BeTheme, the content is not available to edit by WPBakery even if we switch theme to the default one. (twenty twenty one theme)

There is something wrong with your wordpress (i think it's database issue, because reinstalling WP did not give any effect.), it's not possible to enter "Customizer" of wordpress, crash of the website appears when you try to enter it.

You should contact the WPBakery support team, and ask them about help, because we do not know what it can be - the BeTheme works correctly.

thanks

• hello

I have contacted wpbakery and they tell me to talk to you "they say this :"The issue is because the older visual composer (now WPBakery Page Builder) is modified by the theme author by customizing the existing elements and adding the new one's. Now when you update it, the customization made by the theme author is lost which causes the issue. You can check it with the theme author if there is any way to preserve the customization done by him with the latest version, so that such an issue can be avoided at your end."

now betheme is with an older version,.

thanks for your reply

• Can you ask them which files we changed? Exactly the location of the WPBakery files we changed, please?

BeTheme does not change any core files, all of the addons for WPBakery are being loaded when BeTheme is activated, and we only added new items (btw. we followed their guidelines on how to do it properly) from an external file, which does not modify any basic functionality of the WPBakery, so the issue is indeed not on our side.

So, if it would be the BeTheme problem, all of the issues should disappear when changing to other themes because all of our modifications are being disabled when the BeTheme is not turned on.

Please, do what I told you in the first line of the message, because if they said that "visual composer (now WPBakery Page Builder) is modified by the theme author " we need to know what files got modified.

thanks