menu header suddenly too tall

I installed the latest BE theme update, and now suddenly, the header containing my logo and menu is double the height it used to be! How do I fix this???

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy, pasteboard.co, or in message in this discussion.

Thanks

• The issue turned out to be that I was looking at the site on my new notebook, which is a 14" screen instead of my full sized screen. The header sizes fine responsively in a tablet or phone, but on a smaller notebook, some container space is too wide, so it pushes the menu container to the "next line", forcing the header taller. We wrote custom CSS to compensate for this on smaller screens and it now looks as it should.

You may want to consider writing some new CSS for the next version of the theme for this scenario. More and more people are using smaller notebook screens, which are still bigger than tablets, but not as big as full 15" screens.

• Thank you for your suggestion, we really appreciate it. ?

If you would like to see it in the future updates, please, let us know in the following topic.

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks