Top of page is obscured on mobile in landscape view

Hi,

I have a few questions.

1. On www.thairapeuticamassage.com.au, a yellow background is presented as a section below the menu. This becomes much higher when in mobile portrait view, taking up a lot of screen. Can you advise how to reduce this please?
  2. Why is WP Bakery installed with BeTheme? It appears that the page builder is Muffin Builder. Is it just another option that if I'm not using I could delete?

Comments

• Hello,

1) Sorry, but the link you sent is not working.

Can you send it again, please?

2) We have WPBakery bundled with our theme because a lot of our customers are used to that builder. If you do not want to use it, and you will not use it in the future you can delete it if you want.

Thanks

• Sorry, the link is www.thairapeuticmassage.com.au

Thanks for the advice about WP Bakery, I will delete it and stop getting all the messages about updates!

Is it possible to buy Muffin Builder without the whole BeTheme thing?

Mark

• 1) Sorry but your website is still not available. I tried with and without .au at the end.

2) There is no option to get only Muffin Builder, and it bundled only with whole Betheme.

Best regards

• Thanks for responding.

I was getting so much hacking activity that I'd had my host block all international traffic, so that explains why you can't see it. (They assure me it hasn't blocked bots?????).

I'll just have to experiment with the Header / Menu selections to find the one that works.

Do you have an suggestions for a safe setting?

I just want a standard fixed menu that sits in the middle of a background.

You can see it looks fine here in desktop mode......

But when I reduce it to about 930px, the yellow band increases in size.

Here are some screenshots of setting that might show you the salient configuration issue.

Header and Subheader / Header

Cheers

Mark

• Your website is accessible now, and I took a closer look at this yellow background.

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> Header, and try to modify the Subheader padding value.

Thanks

• Magic, thank you so much.

Mark