BeTheme Header Builder compatibility with Elementor

We made a header with BeTheme Header Builder and we made footer using Elementor template. But when we enable Elementor footer, header build using BeTheme Header Builder disappeared. Any suggestion on the topic?

Comments

• Hello,

That is because when you use Elementor's custom footer functionality, you need to create a custom header with it as well.

With the Header Builder only, you will not be able to create a custom Footer.

Best regards

• would you please clear for me

If I use elementor

Them option work or not ?

I see error when set something in them option !

• Hi @bernies2,

Elementor's Header and Footer builders work in pair. So if you create a Header template, you also need to create the Footer and vice versa.

If you only create one template, the other part will disappear.

Best regards

• I'm really confused

I install Ur Elementor demo , but I saw that header and footer create with Bbulder

Is it possible?

• @bernies2,

We use a basic free version of Elementor for our demos. It is because Elementor PRO is not a free plugin, and according to license terms and conditions, we can only use plugins available in the bundle package or are free.

In demos, we use our Header and Footer builders because these features are available only in the PRO version of Elementor. Of course, if you purchased it, you can use these features, and they will work, but we do not offer them in our demos.

I hope that is all clear now.

Best regards

• No we use elemntor pro but appearance is different

• Can you expand it, please?

Attach screenshots, link to the website, and explain it in more detail.

Thanks