Both the BeTheme theme and the WPBakery Page Builder won't update

Hi,

I need some help. I built a very simple site a couple months ago. Nothing complicated. However right from the start, the theme (BeTheme) wouldn't update properly to the new version (from 21.9 installed to 21.9.6). As well, the WPBakery won't update either. What is it about WPBakery that 'never' updates properly?

Anyway I need help....not sure what I need to do.

It's a one-page site, and the auto-scrolling menu currently no longer works. It obviously used to work....but something has changed recently.

Please help.

I can provide login credentials if necessary.

Thanks!

Anthony

Comments

• Hello,

Please, disable off all of the plugins, and try to update your Betheme and WPBakery then.

If this will not help, please, try to update your Betheme manually via FTP.

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/installation-updates/#theme-updates

Thanks

• I disabled the plugins and it didn't make a difference. I've tried to update the theme twice, and both times have had problems.

I'd rather not have to do all sorts of manual stuff every time this theme needs to be updated.....it's such a simple site, with virtually no customization

Also, I'd much rather the type of support that isn't just sending me to documentation that I need to read through....I'm not a developer, so these types of issues can have me spending a lot of my time doing silly things I shouldn't need to.

Perhaps I can give you guys access to the backend?.....and then you can take a look at what's going on yourselves......that's the level of support I'm used to from other plugin or theme type companies....that would be much appreciated at this time.

Kindly advise - thanks,

Anthony

• I've just uploaded the new theme, but now my registration code doesn't work. And so because of that, I'm unable to do other things....like update/activate WP bakery, and/or Slider Revolution.

.....quite the headache this theme is for me right now.

Any 'comprehensive' help would be great, as I have no idea how to proceed at this point.

Thanks again.

Anthony

• About the dashboard access, we try to get them when the issue is problematic to solve, in your case, it looks like it's a trifle ;)

Can you tell me what do you mean by "my registration code doesn't work", is there any error message?

You are always able to turn on the WPBakery or Revolution Slider, even on default theme like twenty-twenty, can you explain us what exactly happen? Does the white screen appear? Any error message?

If you will be so kind, can you send us couple of screenshots of problems with "registration code", "activation of wpbakery/slider revolution" and "update of wpbakery/slider revolution"

Thanks