Sticky Header Not Working - Mobile & Desktop

Hi,

Our website has been working fine for months. I have just loaded a new logo and noticed Sticky Header is not working on any device - eg desktop and mobile.

Current settings are - Global - Header- Sticker Header - On

I have deleted cache and reloaded but this has not worked.

Here is our website shorturl.at/rBFVX

Please help / advise. Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hello,

Sorry, but the link you sent is not working, and it redirect to the Short URL website. Can you send it again, please? You do not have to shorten the URL of your website.

Moreover, do you have the newest version of Betheme (21.9.7)?

If not, please update it, and check if the issue still appears.

Thanks

• Thank you for the advice. I have just tried to update to the latest version but I get the attacehd error message....what can I do/try?

Here is a link to our site - sorry sent incorrect link before whilst rushing -I have checked this one works!...

shorturl.at/adqN3

Look forward to hearing back ?

• Hey,

this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

thanks

• Thank for you this advice...it looks like it could get fairly complicated and doing this incorrectly could have quite serious ramifications....is it possible to get support other than intermittent messages on this board - a call, a share screen, zoom or whatever to help me do this effectively. I'm conscious I could create a whole load of further issues I'm not qualified to resolve. Trust we can find a way to do this effectviely all round, partocularily ad you clearly know wjat you asre talking abotu and how to do this effectively, which I don't. Look forward to hearing back, many thanks ?

• Sorry, but we do not provide any other kind of support except thru this forum or thru private message.

Please, tell us what is exactly happening, and attach a screenshots, and we will try our best to help you.

Thanks

• That's really tough/not overly helpful support when I need help and am being advised to do things beyond my techincial ability.

How do I private message please?

• To contact us privately, please, use the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi I have emailed you along with a link to this message chain and copies of my register/purchase codes. We have two websites and two registrations - so one registration to each website. Both website top navatgations dont work and theme doesnt update.

I've also checked on google and it seems others have had similar issues and concerns - trust the email support will help - I note from other chains some haver done as described above and been left with websites broken etc hence the need and request some proper support beyond this one directional message chat and my reservations to do this without this in place.

Thanks (day 4 of trying to get 'customer support')...

• Hello,

One of the links to the websites does not work, the "enoloy" redirects to 404 page.

Can you resend us the link once more? Also, it would be grateful if you would attach the login credentials in the mail - because right now we can do nothing, only take a look on your website.

We have to do the steps, which @Phil told you in his second reply, because this is the only way to do that.

thanks

• I will send all details via email now.

• I have emailed details.

• You send us the first link, which is correct, but you are still missing one thing.

Please, send us login credentials to the admin account for these websites through the contact form, as previous.

After that, we'll take further investigation, for now we can do nothing.

Thanks

• 1) Enploy website:

The sticky header works correctly, it's just hidden behind some container which comes from one of your +50 plugins, which almost all of them are enabled, take a look.

Same on mobile:

The problem is related to one of your plugins, we do not know which one is it, because we do not support them, so you have to disable one by one to find the problematic one.

2) Whitewhales website:

I noticed that problem is with the sticky header, but to solve that, I have to update the betheme, because right now it's really outdated - as we mentioned earlier.

First of all, your license key was registered on multiply domains, including this one:

After updating it, the sticky header works fine.

thanks

• Thanks for resolving ?