Elementor not available for prebuilt websites

Hi, im a little dissapointed because i bought this theme to use the prebuilt websites with elementor but when i install the theme and install the prebuilt website it doesnt allow me to change anything that is on the design with elementor only with the ugly muffin one, i'm specific talking about foodtruck prebuilt website and in addittion it doesnt allow me to change to a different color when the top bar came "sticky"

Comments

• Hello,

You cannot change anything because it is impossible to edit content created in one builder with another.

If you want to use Elementor, then you should use a pre-built website that was already created with it.

Our team is working all the time to add brand new demos and to add Elemenotr version of websites created with Muffin Builder. I believe that you will find an Elementor demo that will suit you ?

Best regards

• OK thank u, may you help me with the sticky menu?, i have already find out how to change the color with css but the active link color is not showing up

• Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot of your problem.

thanks

• edited January 2021

Ok, as the website is maintenance mode, i will attach screenshots, as you can see the active link has a specific color, when it comes sticky it doesnt get a different color the active link, also the logo has that ring it doesnt blur with the background, I already looked everywhere I even analyzed the logo itself and it's fine.

This is the code i used for the sticky white color:

#Top_bar.is-sticky #menu .menu-item span{

color: #fff!important;

}

• Please, check the Header Builder plugin (included with Betheme). With this tool you will be able to customize your header without using Custom CSS Code.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-build-a-custom-header/

Thanks

• with that editor is not showing up my actual header, and i dont want no make it from scratch, pls help me with my specific issue, it doesnt matter if it is with css, is only the active link color when it is sticky and that ring i showed you.

I dont understand why if i show you my specific issue you go with a general "solution"....

• I don't want to be a stubborn person either, so I tried to do it from scratch with the header editor, but the ring around the logo still persists ...

• Sorry, but without a link to your website it will be hard for me to help you with it.

I need to take a closer look to know if I it is even possible to help you with Custom CSS Code.

Thanks

• That is the URL may you please help me with the white ring on the logo

• After inspecting your website, I concluded that this issue with the white ring around your logo comes from this picture. Look at the following screenshot.

I replaced this image with another, and this ring does not appear.

In that case, you should edit this logo and upload the corrected one.

Thanks

• May you please try with a same color logo? Maybe is that the reason because i tried with a cropped same logo respecting the radious color

• In Paint 3D I created circle with the color you used for your header and transparent background, and this is how it looks on your website.

So as I said before, the issue is your logo, and you should recreate it.

Thanks

• Thank you, and an apology

• Can you help me, sorry if i had to make another topic but there is on the back of the logo the navigation title and is not hiding ( i put the option on the theme options "hide header arrows and sticky arrows" ) and there is a padding of 30px on the content that i dont know where that configuration comes from (the green separator between the menu and the beige color of the content)

• If you want you do not have to create new topic ?

1) To remove this text behind the logo, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Subheader, and check the option to hide Breadcrumbs.

2) To get rid of this green separator, please, go to Page Options, and turn on the option Hide The Content.

Thanks

• I already turn on that option for the Hide the content and still remaining that green bar :(

https://lacatrinatacos.com/about-us/

• And i turned "on" on another page and it really hide the hole content lol hehe

• Oh, sorry, I wanted to say to turn on the option Content | Remove Padding.

My apologies, I hope that it did not cause any problems.

Best regards

• And for my taste the height of the menu is to low

• If you would like to increase this height, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header, and there you will be able to change that value.

Thanks