Superindex

Hi!

I would like to have this ® Superidex smaller and above on these titles:

Please how can I get that? Example: Hércules® Plus

Thanks, regards.

Comments

• Hello,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Also, please, tell me what item do you use for pictures, please.

thanks

• Hi!

Yes, the website is still offline.

The item for pictures is Trailer Box.

Thanks

• Unfortunately, there is no option to put this symbol in the title as you described.

But if you do not use the Slogan input, you can put it there and, it will be displayed as you desired.

Thanks

• Hello Phil,

Thank you, but if I write in the slogan field instead of the title field, it looks like worse, and the sybmbol ® is still with the same size than the text. How can is possible? Is there any other way to fix it?

• Sorry, but if this is not working for you, then there is no other option to achieve that.

As a workaround for that, I can recommend editing this image in some graphic program and adding the text with this symbol directly on image.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

I've tried to edit the images but the text is displayed very small when you open the web in a phone.

Is there any way to edit the code of the Trailer Box?

Thank you.

• You can edit the theme files if you want, but we do not provide help with files customization.

If you do not want to broke your theme, I suggest using a child theme for such modifications: https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/installation-updates/#child-theme.

Thanks

• Hello Phil,

Thanks. I made this web with Betheme, so how could I try another theme? we already have all the information uploaded and the design ok (we just need to fix some things), I think it is not a good idea try to change now the theme. Any other idea?

Thank you.

• A child theme is not another theme, but a theme that inherits style and functionality from the parent theme, but all file modifications made in the child theme are not overwritten while updating. So you can modify theme files there without worries of breaking them.

Sorry, but I cannot recommend you any other option or workaround for that.

Best regards

• Hello Phil,

I still have the problem about the trademark sign ®. I've seen that, if I choose this symbol, it does not visualize like superscript but like another normal letter. I've already tried to include <sup>®</sup> but it does not work. And the same when I try to write &reg;

So I'm thinking that the solution could be adding another special character to the special character list, do you know how could I do it?

Thank you.

• What you ask for requires file customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

Thanks