Scroll Lag

Hello, I am currently having a issue with my webstie regardig the scrolling on page on mobile devices. On mobile devices I am experincing a weird "jittery"/stutteing efect.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

thanks

• Here is the link:https://newtrendoptik.ro/

Only on actual mobile devices I am experiencing this issue, not on chrome responsive mode or any other tool

• I have tested your website on Samnsung Galaxy S10, Oppo AX7 and Iphone 11, and I did not notice any of the issues you described.

On what device do you have this issue?

You can try to disable all of the plugins, and check if this issue appears without them.

Thanks

• I am using an oneplus 7 pro and it sometimes does it and sometimes does not. I don't know exactly how to describe it or what may be the issue because it is the first time encountering this problem. It is a small one that's also true.

• I have tested it on oneplus 7 too, but I still cannot see any issue when scrollin on your website.

Did you try to check if this issue with disabled plugins?

Other websites works without any problems on your phone?

Best regards