Woocommerce Image Gallery in Product Page

Sorry for my english.

Where can i find an options to customize the image gallery in the single product page of Woocommerce.

Because my gallery at the moment is sticky to the the principal top image...i want to divide them just of a couple of pixels. Lastly the thumbnails image in the gallery are crop and i don't find a solution for them. Every options that i find is for the all products page...and not for the single product page.

Who can help me?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

thanks

• These are my problems and questions:

1) Have a space between the gallery and the product image

2) Resize the gallery thumbnails

Thanks so much

• Sorry, but you still did not send a link to your website, and I need it to take a closer look at it.

To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.

More informations in link below: https://iconicwp.com/blog/manage-woocommerce-product-image-sizes-3-3

Notice!

Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks

• edited January 2021

"To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end."

I've tried this, but nothing...

• To have space between the gallery and product image, please, put the following Custom CSS Code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

.woocommerce div.product div.images .flex-control-thumbs{
     margin-top: 10px!important;
    }

But if you would like to do more modifications in gallery thumbnails, you should contact your webdeveloper.

Best regards

• Oh great thank you