Mobile Menue - Full width?

Hello, how can I reduce the spacing of the logo. The logo and the menu should each be aligned up to the edge (full width). The width of the menu should also run centrally over the entire screen

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

thanks

• edited January 2021

Can you describe to me greater what you want to achieve, and how it should look, please?

Thanks

• Hello, I expect the logo and the menu button to be stretched across the entire width. Now there are gaps on the left and right. The lower menu should also cover the entire page. The text should be centered.

• It should look like in the screenshot

• Please, put the following Custom CSS Code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

@media screen and (max-width:767px){
          #Top_bar #menu ul li a{
          text-align: center!important;
        font-size: 20px!important;
       }
    }

Did you create two topics where you want to achieve the same thing? Should I delete one of the topics?

Best regards

• Yes, you can delete the other Topic. Can you help me out with to more questions

• How can i change the Size of the menue Icon? I want it bigger
    • How can i set transparency in the menue?

Thanks in advance!

• Are these questions about the moblie display?

If yes, then:

• try the following CSS Code
    #Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle i{
       font-size: 26px!important;
    }

• please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> Header, and check the option Transparent

Thanks