Load More Buttons

edited January 2021 in Theme support

Hello, my home (front page) is simple a blog feed (15 posts) with a load more button at the bottom. I'm having issues with the page loading more when you select that button.

As you can see in the screenshot, the tiles load over the top of one another and don't fluidly stack to the bottom of the page.

Troubleshooting steps so far have included, testing on multiple devices (mobile, tab, desktop), clearing browser cache, clearing site cache, incognito window (chrome), and MS edge on different computer. Same results all around.

https://www.kb.jniplants.com/

Thank you,

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Do you have the newest version of Betheme?

If not, please, update it, and check if the issue still appears.

thanks

• Sorry, I edited the post after initially posted to include the URL.

https://www.kb.jniplants.com/

Confirmed I'm on version 21.9.7

21.9.8 is available, but it won't allow me to update that (see attached screenshot).

• I can see that you have SSL installed. Can you tell me how did you install it? By some plugin, or in hosting settings?

You can try to turn off all of the plugins, and check if this error appears without them.

The issue with Masonry style and Load more button is fixed in the version 21.9.8, and after update everything should work fine.

Thanks

• And all is right in the world :)

Came back a day later - the theme update went through no problem.

Cleared backend SG Cache, Cleared browser cache

And the masonry style loads cleanly.

To answer your question, the SSL is installed through our hosting provider, SiteGround.

Thank you for your attention. Feel free to close this or let me know if you need more info.

• If your issue is gone, then I need no more informations, but if you have any other problems or issues, feel free to ask ?

Best regards