Not possible to add article to cart

Hi,

on my shop https://www.kronenschein.de/produkt/premium-geldboerse-herren-mit-geldklammer-muenzfach-9-kartenfaecher-tuev-gepruefter-rfid-schutz-gkm-02c/ it's not possible to add articles to cart anymore.

Can you please check if this is something related to BeTheme (it worked last time at beginning of January - but we did not change anything)

Today I installed all updates but it didn't help.

I already checked log files but found nothing.

If you need credentials feel free to contact me.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, except basic WooCommerce, refresh your cache, and check if the issue still appears.

Moreover, if you are using child theme, switch to parent, and check if it works then.

Thanks

• Hi,

I deactivated all plugins except WooCommerce Basic and switched to mother theme: Unfortunately no success :(

Shopping cart stays empty...

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Sent!

I needed to activate plugins / child theme in the meantime. Feel free to deactivate them for testing something but please re-activate them after you are done.

• It looks like your hosting is using some kind of caching software, can you check in hosting dashboard if there isn't enabled any software like that?

Also, it would be grateful if you would contact them, maybe there is some hard-installed software like that.

thanks

• I use the following nginx settings:

Do you see if those can make a problem?

I already deactivated all of them, restarted nginx, but it didn't help.

• Sorry, but I'm not trained to configure servers, so I'm not sure how it should be set up.

But, I see that 'application/x-javascript' and 'text/javascript' is written, so it could cause problem like that (if it cache that code).

Can you contact with your hosting provider support, tell them about the problem - attach the screenshot of that conversation.

We saw problems like that (no possibility for adding products to cart), and usually, it gets resolved by disabling caching for woocommerce related functionality.

See this topic, it's from official documentation of woocommerce.

You sure

• Hi,

I asked WooCommerce for support and that's what we found out:

• If I deactivate all plugins except WooCommerce Core and BeTheme: It's not working
    • If I switch to TwentyTwentyOne it's working

I created a staging version of the page for you for further debugging.

https://staging.kronenschein.de/produkt/gk-01/

Please add the following to your hosts file because I have not created DNS record for staging subdomain and ignore certificate warning:

• 83.169.18.229  staging.kronenschein.de

User and password are the same like on live site (user: muffingroup - password was sent already a few days ago)

Thx for your help.

• I was having issues also with varnish cache. Just mentioning...

• That is not true that it does not work on the BeTheme only.

I tested it on TwentyTwentyOne too (with core WooCommerce enabled only), and results are not better, see the screen, I click that button:

And then, I go to the cart page, and there is nothing added:

Do you have any steps to make it work on default theme? It would be grateful, because we would be able to find which functionality is messing the adding to cart method.

thanks

• Strange - I did exactly the same and it worked. I will try it again later and give you an update.

• I tried it again and you are right - I also can't add products to cart on default theme.

I will contact WooCommerce Support again before you look into it.