Problem with sticky header

Hello,

We have 2 problems with the header on this website - https://toddlers-wear.com/

We are using the modern style menu and the problems are:

1. The sticky header is not attached to the top of the window. Can we make it stick to the top? - https://imgur.com/a/RxJJbO8
  2. The sticky header is blinking multiple time very fast when I mouse over it.

Also, how can we remove the white space on top of every page? - https://imgur.com/a/WP2l56f I have tried removing the website's default padding but it doesn't fix the problem.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins except basic WooCommerce, refresh your cache, and check if the issue still appears.

Moreover, if you are using child theme, switch to parent theme, and check if it works correctly then.

Thanks

• Hello,

All of the problems are disappearing when I remove the Store Notice widget (Appearance-WooCommerce-Store Notice)

I want to keep the option active, please let me know of a fix to have both functionalities working.

The white bar should disappear when you click the "Dismiss" button. This is a basic functionality of every website and it is not working properly with the theme.

Please let me know how to fix that. We are not using a child theme, I have tested the solution on multiple browsers and it works every time.

• I seem to be a issue not related with Betheme but with WooCommerce.

We cannot really do much with it, but you can try to paste the following Custom CSS Code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, and it should help on the display on your website.

body.woocommerce-demo-store{
    	margin-top:0px;
    }

Thanks

• It doesn't fix the sticky header and it hides the action bar under the message.

This is not a working fix and probably CSS can't fix it because it has to work with the "if" logic. The margin should be 0 only when the user clicks "Dismiss"

• In that case, you should contact WooCommerce support because this functionality comes from this plugin, and we cannot do much with it.

Best regards

• Hello,

I have removed the Store Notice Message but the blinking problem remains for the sticky header.

Please check the attached video, explaining the problem.

Please don't tell me this is a WooCommerce bug because I'm selecting the header type from your theme's dashboard. Hence it is a feature from the BeTheme, not default WordPress.

I'm looking forward for a solution.

Best regards.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hello,

I've sent login information through the form.

Please let me know when you check the problem.

• Sorry, but we do no see that issue - I tried on Chrome, Firefox and Safari, the issue does not appear.

Are you sure, that problem is not coming from one of your extensions for browser? Did you try with other browser or on other pc?

thanks

• Hello,

The problem is not appearing on Firefox on my computer but on Chrome it is still active no matter if I disable all the extensions.

Also, I tried on multiple computers - on some of them the header is working fine with Chrome, but on the other half - it is blinking.

Some of the computers are opening the website for the first time ever so it is not a cache problem.

Please check for the problem again on Chrome browser on multiple devices. Also - it is not appearing every time so you have to mouse over a couple of time before the bug appears.

I have deleted the admin user for now and removed the under construction page so you can check the problem.

• We tested your website on couple computers with chrome, and we cannot achieve to have this issue.

Maybe the source of the problem lay in chrome version.

Can you check versions on the devices you tested your website, please?

Thanks

• We are currently using the latest update on all tested machines.

I don't think thats the case.

• Are there any other steps to reproduce except the ones you showed on the video to notice this issue?

It is really hard for us to investigate the source of this issue because non of ours computers do not have such problem with header.

Thanks

• Is it possible to let me know how to investigate the problem on my behalf?

I can also give you access to my computer via Team Viewer if we get in a live chat/online meeting room.

• Sorry, but we do not provide that kind of support.

We need to handle it here.

This issue appears only when you are logged in WP or in incognito mode too?

Best regards