Archive + Calendar widget

Hi

I want to have sidebar in my blog and single post of blog to navigate the calendar and archives widget which are the default wordpress widgets. and I did.

But ?

the problem is : when I clicked on calendar or archive links , first of all it shows my latest post in the top and at the end of page and after pagination will show the result

Also you have page attribute called archive and it shows all pages , posts , categories and latest posts and is not suitable for me

Please guide me how to achieve that.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks

• Hi Pablo , How are you ? I miss you

Where are you ? you are not answering to ticket for long time. nice to see you.

If you have social media , I wonder to follow you there.

Yes , Indeed.

I found the problem , the blog was crated with muffin builder not with theme options, And I solved the problem.

Thanks.

• Glad to hear that you solved it out - I'm fine, thanks for asking ?

I'm not an influencer, so I do not have any public profile which I can share, sorry.

I'm still answering on the forum, but @Phil is helping me out, we had a lot tickets so we divide them between us.

Thanks

• Anyway nice to see your name in thicket again my old friend and thanks for Phil?