Our team Tag title is H4 !

Hi

Why the title of our team shortcode is H4 ?

I need only <p>

How fix this?

Comments

• Hello,

If you would like to change that, you would have to modify the theme files, but we do not provide support with such customization.

Best regards

• Its functionality problem !

Its not my request , I'm reporting a bug

With that answer you mean you don't have plan to fix that?

• Can you explain to me greater how this is a functionality problem, please?

All items in Muffin Builder were created to be displayed in the best visual way and cooperate with other items, theme options, WordPress, etc.

If we change this particular thing now, then many websites with this item could break and be corrupted.

Best regards

• Yes I can explain.

In SEO you can have may H1~H6 but !!! They should be in different sections not in one section , and As you see the google chrome extension called Hidings map scan the page and show us the HTML Semantically SEO problem.

I did not talk about visual of betheme. the visual of this theme are fine and this is the reason I purchased it 2 times . I'm just talking about semantic web that have a little problem and want to solve it .

I found this now , because I use this item last night and I surprised have problem in H4.

• Sorry, but unfortunately there is no other option to change that, except by editing the theme files because as I said, changing it in Betheme could break tons of websites using our theme.

But if you have any other questions or problems, please, let me know ?

Best regards

• Hi

I want to get a place in Google using this shortcode, I can not with this problem, please solve this for me and in the next updates I will update manually to put your changes

Or tell me which file I have to edit

• edited February 2021

In that case, @Phil is right - this is hardcoded in the theme code, and we are not able to change that through the theme options, it can be changed by modifying the theme code only.

We suggest, to install the Child Theme and overwrite the file with new html structure of item.

You should start looking with the /functions/theme-shortcodes.php file, there you will find the structure of that file.

Thanks

• Yeah. I suggest to include an option in this muffin builder blocks where the title is hardcoded as h4 or h3... it is totally wrong to have this hardcoded and not as fields to choose h1 - h6 from.

When using betheme and installing demo content you most of the time end up with the worst performance regarding SEO and titles. A h4 before the h2 then again a h3 then again a h2 and so on...

Many clients already asked me why the team blog is a h4.

• Hello @kainer,

Thanks for your suggestion, we really appreciate it.

Can you also share your idea with us under the following topic, please?

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks to that we will not lose your message on the forum.

Thanks