Sticky Header

On mobile, the regular header switches to the sticky header too soon, making it impossible to see or click the lowest submenu links in the hamburger menu on smaller phones.

In other words, the bottommost links of the hamburger menu on mobile are off-screen, and when you scroll down to see them, the sticky header activates before you can. How can this be edited so that the sticky menu activated further down on the screen on mobile?

Comments

• geeksoncommand.com is the website, btw!

• Hello,

Sorry, but unfortunately there is no option or setting to change that. Only thing I can recommend you is to turn off the sticky option for mobile devices.

You can also try to modify it in theme files, but we do not provide support with that.

Best regards

• Is there a way to disable it just on mobile? I don't see that option.

• I noticed that you use the Header Builder on your website.

To turn off the sticky header for mobiles only, please, select the mobile view, choose Sticky, and turn it off.

Check the following screenshot for better understanding.

Thanks

• Thanks for that!

I've been considering it though, and I'd just rather not lose sticky header on mobile.

Would you guys be able to help me with this for a premium/hourly fee? (Original problem restated below)

https://geeksoncommand.com

"On mobile, the regular header switches to the sticky header too soon, making it impossible to see or click the lowest submenu links in the hamburger menu on smaller phones.

In other words, the bottommost links of the hamburger menu on mobile are off-screen, and when you scroll down to see them, the sticky header activates before you can. How can this be edited so that the sticky menu activated further down on the screen on mobile?"

Chris

• Unfortunately, we are not able to help you, but please check the following link: https://wpkraken.io/?ref=muffingroup

There you will find people that will be able to help you with it.

Best regards