# Menu in mobile !

Hi

In last 2dayes ago , I just had mobile and was out of city , so from my Hotmail email I sent you and email to help me and solve my problem but it seems you don't care about the emails!

I have bad issue in mobile ! when touching the hamburger icon for showing menu , it just show me the #

Would you please help me?

I was sent you my login of website and address of website for this ticket : https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/57687/blog-with-background-and-sidebar#latest

Thanks

Comments

• We didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response, look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to to your website
    • link to this forum discussion
    • login credentials

Thanks

• Cheek your email

• Hi

Did you received my email ?

It's good Idea that you add something here that clients like me can send you private message

• I answered you in the topic you mentioned in the first message.

Please, check it out.

Thanks

• Hi

There is no one access to my website , only you are administrator and and me ,

the others are Editor ,

Please do not edit the sidebar , theme customization !

I asked you to fixed the menu problems not to remove the sidebars ?

• I do not know what happened to your sidebar, but we did not touch it.

When we are investigating the source of the problem on our customers websites we do not modify/change anything without permission.

Best regards

• Hi Phil,

Thank you , but what happened to the sidebar?

I fixed that by my self?.

What about Menu problem in mobile?

• Oh sorry, I forgot to wrote about the menu.

Well, after deactivating your all plugins the hamburger menu works without hesitation.

Please, disable them one by one and check which one cause this issue.

Thanks

• edited February 2021

Hi Phil, and thanks for that Advice , I found the problem , It was from wp-rocekt

Now I have 2 issue, First :

1-in old android mobile with old google chrome browser (android 4) the home page of my website is blank and white with no slider revaluation !

2-In blog post I have 2 sidebar , each widget have many bottom padding form the other one. how fix that? It is more visible in mobile mode

• 1) I have tested your website on device with android 4.4 on chrome browser, and it looks like on the desktop display. Can you tell me what device you used, please?

2) Can you describe to me greater what is the issue, please? Because I have visited your website and I cannot see any bottom padding in the sidebars. It would be great if you attach a screenshot showing it.

Thanks

• edited February 2021

1- Samsung GT-I9060

Android 4.2.2

chrome 42.0.2311.111

2-I sent you the images taken by Samsung phone.(email) please cheek it.

Thanks

• 1) Are you able to update the chrome on your device and check if this issue still appears, please?

2) These gaps are because that you are using multiple widgets. If you would like to get rid of these spaces, you will have to join these widgets' content in one.

Thanks

• 1-Yes it is possible but we have many users that have the same problem and they phone dos not update anymore !

2-Is it possible to remove them with css code?

• 1) The device with the oldest android version I can check your website is Galaxy Note 4 (android 4.4), and I cannot see any issues with the slider.

Can you import another slider and check if it works with it, please?

From version 20, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, when you install a pre-built website, the slider is imported automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.

Here is a screenshot for better understanding:

http://prntscr.com/h85ybi

If you do not see this option, please ensure that the revolution slider is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or more.

2) Unfortunately, not because changing it with Custom CSS can destroy the display on your website.

Best regards

• 1-Yes , Thanks for details and explanations , I will test it .

Thank you very much

• If these widgets contain the only text, you can merge them in Custom HTML widget.

If these are widgets containing completely different information, it will be hard to join them together.

Thanks