Categories not working

Right off, I am new to web design/development. The problem I am having is I have written blog posts, assigned them to categories and when I place these categories under my menu, it doesn't work. For example, I have 10 Categories for my posts. I have written 6 posts with three of them under one category and one each under three other categories. So, I am using a total of four of my 10 categories.

On my main menu, I have a dropdown that contains my categories. Four of those categories, if selected, show every single one of my posts. They just happen to be the four categories that currently have something assigned to them. The other six categories do not show anything.

I initially contacted WordPress and they went through my site and said it had nothing to do with their software or any of the plugins I have. So, they directed me to you. My site is not public yet but the URL is www.bass-archives.com. I hope I have described my problem sufficiently for you to help.

Thank you,

Terry

Comments

• Thanks folks. I changed themes due to the lack of anyone here to help. Nothing like a bunch of people in mom's basement playing video games when they should be helping people who buy their product. C'est la vie.

• Hello,

Sorry but we work from Monday to Friday as mentioned in the following link: https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup

You did not get any answer because you just wrote your issue out of our working hours.

Sorry to hear that you already changed themes, but if you would like to get back to Betheme, we are here to help you ?

Best regards