How to create one-page Smooth scroll effect and hashtag links for one page websites

Hello, I saw this option in the documentation, but it's not clear how it works: can you help please?
What I would like is to obtain one page where different sections are connected one on top of the other and where you can navigate with the menu simply scrolling down.
Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

please explain what exactly is not clear because in our opinion it is not possible to explain it easier way. Maybe will be easier if you will import one of our one page demos?
  • for example i've created this link http://www.cohouse.it/betheme/#chi-siamo
    and i've put the whole thing in the sections i was interested in in muffin builder... but it's not working. So i was wondering if i mistook someting.
    What demo page can i watch? thanks
  • How did should work then if non of the sections does not have chi-siamo ID? As we explained in the documentation, the section where you want to link, must have the same ID as link.
  • ok, so then what i need to write in muffin builder is chi-siamo, not #chi-siamo!
  • right... still there is something that is not working!
    Not sure, then, what it's supposed to do!
    - i activated "onepage" on both pages i'm trying to connect in one
    - i wrote chi-siamo all muffin sections of the two pages
    but when i click on the menu on the link if i've got any page open it goes to a random page, and if i am already on one of the two pages i linked it stays there, and the two pages aren't connected.
    Can you please indicate which template should i look at? (please give me a link 'cause i've erased all the pre-created pages from the back-office)
  • i've tried something different! ... still not working!
    [what i'm trying to do is the same that i see here! http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#1-click-demo ]
    i divided all pages with one section each:
    chi-siamo
    chi-siamo_la-nostra-storia
    chi-siamo_team
    chi-siamo_contatti

each of these names is also a link #chi-siamo, #chi-siamo_la-nostra-storia, #chi-siamo_team #chi-siamo_contatti

each of these links is in the menu, they are all sub-items of one page "chi-siamo"

still not working! are you able to understand what's wrong?
  • Please send us url to page where this still not working and we'll see what else you did wrong because you did for sure.
  • i found out what was wrong... and managed to solve it!
    thank you so much for your help anyways!
  • Ok. Thanks for the info!