URGENT - update the theme

Hi dear, I can't update the theme.

What happen?

The update process is beginning. This process can take a while on some servers, so please be patient.

Activating maintenance mode ...

Updating the Betheme theme (1/1)

Downloading the update from https://api.muffingroup.com/theme/download.php?code=3d997637-8b98-412f-a5ca-3af821356ef2…

Unzipping the update ...

Installing the latest version ...

Theme update failed.

An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be unzipped. The package contains no files.

Comments

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• The theme I registered in my test wordpress (tests.poowercool.com) but it depends directly on the main domain poowercool.com

I can't unlink them, and I don't know how to do it ... I already removed the license from the test domain but I still can't register the main one. Please help me with this, it is important

• They are not two different domains.

One is a subdomain of another.

And they point two to the same directory as a mirror.

pruebas.poowercool.com

poowecool.com

• You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

Please deregister your license from all domains using the tool I mentioned above, and register your key once again in the Dashboard panel in the main domain, and after that on subdomains.

Thanks

• Excuse me, I didn't understand.

It's already solved, thank you very much, very kind.

You can close the ticket