Pre-bulit Website modification

Hello,

I have just successfully installed your pre-built "Mechanic 3" website.

I can't edit the existing homepage with Elementor or with WPBakery ..

I can add sections, elements to it but I can't edit the already existing sections in the homepage.

When I go through the WordPress editor, no problem.

However, when registering, the slider disappears from my page.

I noticed that from the WordPress editor, I couldn't configure Revolution Slider. I have to integrate my Revolution Sider via a shortcode.

The theme and all plugins are up to date.

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Hello,

1) You cannot edit this pre-built website because it was created with Muffin Builder, and it is impossible to edit content from one builder with another.

If you would like to use Elementor, you will have to create your pages from scratch or use a demo already created with this builder.

But if you want to use the WPB, the only option is to create your website from the beginning because we do not have any pre-built website with that builder.

2) Please try to import Slider only again, and check if it works then.

From version 20, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, when you install a pre-built website, the slider is imported automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.

Here is a screenshot for better understanding:

http://prntscr.com/h85ybi

If you do not see this option, please ensure that the revolution slider is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or more.

Thanks