Switcher WPML

Hi, I have installed the WPML plugin on your theme.
In the "Theme options" I have activated the display of the switcher.
I would like to customize the graphics of this switcher. How can I do?
For example I would like to activate both flags and text at the same time.
My site is: https://www.liquorificiovaldaveto.it.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Greetings
Pasquale

Comments

• Hello,

Sorry, but I quite do not understand. Can you explain to me greater what you want to achieve, please?

Are you able to give me some example website, or do the screenshot with a description of how it should work/look?

Thanks

• I would like to be able to customize the switcher that appears on the left of the photo under the menu.
    In particular, I would like to display the flags together with the writing.
    Also I would like to remove the white background.
    I tried to change the settings in the WPML plugin, but it doesn't work.
    Thank you

• 1) In Theme options, there is only a setting to choose between the flags or language name/code.

If you would like to display both of them, you will have to modify the WPML files, but we do not help with such customization.

2) To change your language switcher background, you will have to create and use Custom CSS Code and place it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

If you need help with it, please, let me know.

Thanks

• How can I insert an object in the position called "Top_Bar_right"? Could I put a widget in that area? This way I would put a WPML widget in that area and could fully configure it from the WPML options. For example I have created a menu in the position "Social Menu Top | depth 1" and now I have a fully configurable switcher. But the social icons have disappeared.

If I could put it in the "Top_Bar_Right" position I would have solved my problem.

• The only option to edit this place in such a way is to modify the theme files, but we do not provide help with file modifications.

Best regards