Slider revolution image not appearing in Firefox, but looks good in Chrome & Safari

Hello, I have been tweaking this website and slider and finally got it so it appears nicely in safari, chrome and on iphone. When I view in Firefox, it is showing a broken link (white -no image). I tried re-importing the image and saving over the slider and it seems to work for a bit, then fails to load image or slider again later in firefox only. Also, when I reimport the image, it messes up the alingment in mobile and it is difficult for me to get it back looking good.

How can I fix the image to appear in firefox without messing up the alignments?

Note: I did build this over the "Betheme Yoga theme" slider and I do see an alias reference to it within the slider rev dashboard under images. I tried to change it but then it completely broke again, so I put back.

Please advise

Comments

• Hello,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Also, please, turn off all of the plugins except Slider Revolution, and check if it works then.

Moreover, please, import one of the sliders from our pre-built websites and check if it works with it.

From version 20, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, when you install a pre-built website, the slider is imported automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.

Here is a screenshot for better understanding:

http://prntscr.com/h85ybi

If you do not see this option, please ensure that the revolution slider is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or more.

Thanks