Menu issues

I would like to create a dropdown tab in the Menu which is not a page, like the 'Services' tab on this website. https://www.sevenatoms.com/digital-marketing-company-san-francisco Is that possible with the theme?

Also, I would like to have a tab in the Menu which says 'Home' and have it link to the Home page. Right now, the default is that the only way to get back to the Home page is by clicking the logo at the top. How can I do that?

I see where you can put a border on an image, but is it possible to do anything else with an image, like put a drop shadow?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,

1) You can achieve that by creating Custom Links and adding them to your menu as sub-items. Check the following screenshot for better understanding:

2) You can add your homepage to the menu from the Pages tab or by creating a custom link to it:

3) In image item options, you can find a couple of changes that you can apply to your image. If you would like to add something beyond it, you will have to use a column item with custom CSS.

Thanks

• Ok thanks!

I would like to have a color block with text over it at the top of my About page, but when I tried to do that, there was a margin of white space between the color block and the Menu above. Is there a way to have the color block appear directly under the menu without white space between?

• Sorry, but I quite do not understand. Can you send me a screenshot showing this white space, please?

Thanks

• This is zoomed in. You can see that there is maybe 20px of white space between the blue color block and the menu items above it. How can I get rid of this space so that the blue block appears directly under the menu?

• Sorry, but I am seeing this page differently, and I cannot achieve to have this gap

Did you changed this page?

Thanks

• That isn't my website. Seven Atoms was just a website I was using as a model. This is a screenshot from my website zoomed in. It looks like there is maybe 20px of white space between the blue color block and the menu items above it. How can I get rid of this space so that the blue block appears directly under the menu?

• Please, edit this page, go to Page Options, and turn on the option Content | Remove Padding.

If this will not help, please, send a link to your website, so I could take a closer look at this gap.

Thanks

• That worked. Thank you!