PHP error after update to vers. 8

I updated a site at http://flatstone.hotoperator.com  from 6.6 to the current version today and now I have PHP errors:

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/hotoperator/public_html/flatstone/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4671
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/hotoperator/public_html/flatstone/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4674
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/hotoperator/public_html/flatstone/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4677
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/hotoperator/public_html/flatstone/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4680
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/hotoperator/public_html/flatstone/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4715Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/hotoperator/public_html/flatstone/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4726
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/hotoperator/public_html/flatstone/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4752

I updated the core theme and the child theme, moving the appropriate CSS as needed.  No other changes.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Hi,

did you updated files via FTP by overwriting old theme files? If not, then please do this because it is the most safety way to update theme. Otherwise we have no idea what else could happen.
  • I switched to the 2015 theme, deleted the old theme, uploaded the new theme via FTP as a zip file.  Extracted it, then uploaded and replaced the child theme via FTP.  Please advise.
  • Ok. So please send us private message with access to your dashboard and details where can we see this warnings and we'll check what you did wrong.