Align Menu Right

Hi, since updating to the latest version of WP my menu items have come out of align right. I've tried adding some CSS to re align them right, but not having any luck. Could you recommend any CSS to use which will realign the menu items to the right of the top bar?

Comments

• Hello,

Did you update the Betheme too?

If not, please, update it, and check if this issue still appears.

Thanks

• Hi, i've realised I didn't update BeTheme - i've just gone to and discovered that the theme is still registered to the dev domain and not the main domain so we can't update the theme. Could you advise what steps I should take to rectify this? Should I de-register the theme on the licence manager page which is where it is showing the domain it is registered to is the dev domain, then deregister the theme from the BeTheme dashboard in WP on the main domain and then re regsiter on the main domain through the BeTheme dashboard page in WP? If this is correct, will doing any of this cause the site to go down or affect it in any way?

• If you have access to your dev domain, you can deregister it in the dashboard.

If you will encounter any problems, please, head to this topic: https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

There you will find a link to our license tool and instructions on how to use it.

After deregistering it, please, register it on the main domain, and you should be able to update your Betheme.

Thanks

• Thanks for confirming - the dev domain has now been taken down so no access in the dashboard - can I still deregister it from the licence manager page? Can I also confirm in deregistering it there'll be no effect on the site such as customisations to theme being lost whilst we de and re register it?

• Yes, you can still deregister your license key from the dev domain using the tool I mentioned before.

Re-registering your license key will not affect your customizations because all of these informations are stored and safe in the database. Only if you have done some modifications in the database can break your settings.

If you want to feel safe, you can do a backup using the Duplicator plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Thanks

• Thanks so much for all your help, I will give that a try.

• Hi again, I have now updated Betheme and the align menu right is working! However, now I have done that the sticky logo has disappeared on scroll from the nav bar! I have checked the settings and sticky is enabled and I have a logo in which should be the right size - is there any known reason this would happen or are there any settings I can check to fix it?

• edited February 2021

Sorry I should have mentioned the above is issue is happening on desktop.

• Hi,

Please attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks