Mega menu not working

Hello, i have a problem with mega menu. I've followed the instructions in the video and i cann't understand what i'm doing something wrong.

Could you help me to decide this problem, please?

Thanks in advance

Tanya

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks

• Hello!

Thanks!

I sent a link from my muffingroup profile

• Did you send this message thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact?

Because we did not get any message from you yet.

If you used this contact form and you did not get any message back on your mailbox, send it once again, please.

Thanks

• Yes, I sent it from this page

• Now I sent it again

• Sorry but I still did not get any message from you yet.

Can you send it on this topic, please?

As soon as I notice the link to your website, I will delete it from here.

Thanks

• It's only the function you can put on/off. Megamenu is not available. You had to buy it seperately I think.

Also the side menu's of the portfolio, you had to add manually every single portfolio page by hand.

In my opinion (we live in 2021) should that be automatically, but there is no option for it.

A nice template but the simple things that makes a template easy and fast to work with are not available.

• About the Megamenu: Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced, and check if you do not have disabled it there.

But can you explain to me greater the thing about the portfolio side menu, please? Because I quite do not understand what you are referring to.

Thanks

• I want on the portfolio page a dropdown menu with the categories. I put the so called Mega Menu ON but I do not see anywhere any new options, any possibilaties, any profits, any visual changes.

So what is the problem with Mega Menu, do I had to buy extra plugins or so? Or can you show me where to find any option to use Mega Menu? Or where this extra function is hidden?

Or is there any solution to create a side menu with dropdown categories? Just like the most templates have as an option?

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• I send the login details.

I created all the menu's by hand, and put all the portfiolio items one by one BY HAND in the menu's.

I hoped that something was connected or so (we live in 2021...) but with BeTheme it wasn't working that way.

On the projects page I want on the left "Projects" en then under this menutitle all the other menu's as dropdown.

Clicking on it should show the portfolio page on the left, with the menu still on the right.

Clicking on https://web.ducmarinegroup.com/projects/ should result in a random selection (another problem with BeTheme)

with the portfolio menu on the right.

And get rid of this stuff:

• So the "Mega Menu" is just a marketing term or so? Just show me ONE option or design profit with an example.....

• Explain me how this is possible ??? How to get the normal muffin menu? We payed for this theme, its not a free gift or so.

So we expect things to work.... Please tell me how? Otherwise refund our money.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

You can check the display and possibilities of the Mega Menu on one of our pre-built websites.

Here is a link to it: https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/store/

Did you assign the Projects page as Portfolio main page?

Thanks

• Hello!

Sorry I didn't answer for a long time.

Thank you all so much for your help and participation. With your help, I have already solved that problem

About the topic of BeTheme . I'm pleasing with it.

Sometimes there are questions that you can directly ask the developers or the support forum, where we get help. Thank you all again.

• Hello @tanya09,

I am glad that your issue is resolved. ?

If there is anything else I could help you with, or you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards