Mobile menu not closing

I noticed that after updating wordpress to it's latest version the mobile menu is not closing after selecting the menu item. (https://www.healthissues.es)

Also I've lost the smooth scroll effect on navigation on mobile and desktop.

Can you please help me with this issue?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if this issue still appears.

Moreover, if you are using a child theme, please, switch to parent, and check if everything works then.

Thanks

• Hello

I tried to disable ll the plugins and the menu seems to be working, I reactivated the plugins one by one to discover which one was causing the problem and I found out it must be BeTheme header Builder which requires an Update.

I've tried to update the plugin but I get this error :

"Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/home/healthissues.es/web/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php on line 471"

The package could not be decompressed. The package contains no files.

I get the same error if I try to update WP Backery Page Builder.

I checked the server and I have set the max execution time limit of the php to 60 seconds but it doesn't help.

Any idea on how to solve the issue?

Thanks

• This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

thanks

• OK I solved all of the issues although I had to disable the header builder as it was creating a conflict with the mobile menu.

Now I have one last thing to fix, the header displays on top of the revolution slider hiding a part of it.

How can I set the header to display above instead of on top so that the slider will be totally visible?

• Please, edit your slider, and add a gap in height of your header at the top.

Thanks

• Thanks but the problem is that I have a background image with cover option so I am unable to set a fixed gap height.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks

• Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> General, and uncheck the option Transparent: Top Bar with menu, and check if the slider goes below the header.

Thanks