Current Menu Item | Active Link Style Not Working

Hi Guys, we've got an odd issue with a current menu item not showing the active link styling. All other links on the site work fine, when they are active they are white and have an underline beneath them, the 'Who we are' page however doesn't show the active page styling... any ideas?
http://albins.mobedia.co/who-we-are/

Thanks
Matt

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

Thanks!
  • Hi, not sure what I should be looking at in the page source code, everything is created using muffin builder so what is causing the problem? can you be more specific?

Thanks
  • Did you made what we wrote above? Because if you will do this, you see some parts of theme with red color what means where the errors are. And it doesn't matter if you used Muffin Builder or something else because there is a problem which is not related with theme. Head tag is red colored but we have no idea what you did. This could be related with one of the extra plugins or something similar.
  • Hi guys, a problem with a plugin, or a header issue would probably cause ALL current menu items to not function properly. I've only got one extra plugin, the rest are plugins that come bundled with the theme. I've tried deactivating the additional plugin but the problem still persists. All other current menu items work fine, they are highlighted when active, it's just the 'Who we are' page.... I've not done anything to the header apart from add a custom contact details div, but yet again, the problem with the current menu item only appears on the 'Who we are' page. Do you have any additional suggestions or is this one a mystery?

Thanks
  • As we see now, it's because of "One page" option activated for pages. If you will deactivate this option, you will get active link style.
  • Thanks guys, not sure how that got activated, must have been a slip of the mouse button! all sorted now