Line-break text

Hello,

I have the problem, that on some pages, the text is not doing a right line-break on mobile phones. So the text gets cutted on the right side...

Do you know this problem?

PW for the website is: smartpcn2020

Best regards

Hannes

Comments

• Hello,

I noticed that you do not have the newest version of Betheme. Please, update it and check if this issue still appears.

Also, please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and recheck it.

If this problem persists then, please, leave the minifying plugins off because I need to take a closer look with them disabled.

Thanks

• Hello,

I tried your tips, but the problem is still there...

There is no minifying plugin installed...

Best regards

Hannes

• Please put the following Custom CSS Code in the Custom | CSS section in page options of this page, and check if the display suits you.

@media screen and (max-width:350px){
       table td,
     table td p,
     table thead th{
        padding: 3px!important;
        font-size: 11px!important;
     }
    }

It will reduce your table's size to a small resolution so that it will suit your website.

Thanks

• Hello,

I do not have this CSS section because it is a blogpage and not a normal page. But I added the code in the normal CSS Section for general CSS adjustments. Now the font in the table is smaller, but the problem is still there...

Best regards

Hannes

• Can you tell me on what resolutions you notice this issue, please?

Thanks

• For example: iPhone X or Google Chrome responsive mode with 375 x 812px. I also tried to use your posted code with a breakpoint on 375px ... In the attachment you see an example.

• Sorry, I was focused on the table and missed the rest of the content.

In that case, please, try to use the following CSS Code:

body.postid-1{
     word-wrap: break-word!important;
    }

Thanks

• Thank you, now it works fine :-)