Error on Website

Hi,

I am getting the following error on website. I have attached the txt file with a cut/paste of the error.

Any help in diagnosing would be helpful.

Thanks,

Rob

Comments

• Hello,

Can you tell me when this error appeared, please?

You were editing pages, installing or updating plugins, modifying theme files, or something else?

You can try to turn off all of the plugins and check if this error appears with them disabled.

Please also attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks

• This started around 2 weeks ago during our maintenance window.

We installed a new plugin which we have since enabled and disabled and that plugin is not causing the error.

We updated the MaxGalleria Folder Pro plugin and Wordpress was updated to latest version.

This error occurs when the MaxGalleria Folder plugin is enabled but developer says it is an error with the theme.

I have enabled Max plugin now.

The error will happen on all pages. The site is at www.deltaphotoclub.com

Thanks,

Robin

• here is a a screenshot just taken now.

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this MaxGalleria Folder plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code, so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks