Change individual fancy_links colour in a content block not in betheme

I'm trying to change a fancy_links colour in a column from black to white. I can change all the links in the theme settings but unsure of the code to make it white instead of black.

This is the current link:

[fancy_link title="SIGN UP" link="" target="" style="4" class="" download=""]

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

I do not know if I am getting this right.

Do you want to change the color for only one link?

What part do you want to turn white?

Thanks

• The page isn't public at the moment but on screenshot 9 these two buttons are black as coloured in screenshot 10. But the button that says SIGN UP is what I would like to override to make white for that specific button, the button is below:

[fancy_link title="SIGN UP" link="" target="" style="4" class="" download=""]

• Please, close this link in div with a unique ID (you can name it however, you want), and add the following Custom CSS Code in the Custom | CSS section in page options.

#differentColor .mfn-link span{
       color: red!important;
    }

<div id="differentColor">[fancy_link title="SIGN UP" link="" target="" style="4" class="" download=""]</div>

Thanks