Add to cart button and price

Hi, is it possible to change the layout of the products on the shop and category pages.

I would like to move the price beneath the short product description and instead of the add to cart button I would like a cart item.

So then, it would look like this:

Is there also an easy way to make sure all products are the same height?

Comments

• Hello,

If you would like to change the shop's layout and category pages, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog, Portfolio & Shop -> Shop, and there you will find all settings to customize it.

If you want to change something beyond the settings placed there, you will have to create Custom CSS Code and/or modify the theme files.

To have all the same height products, you will have to choose one of two Gird layouts.

Thanks

• When using the grid, the products aren't the same height if the short description or the title is longer than another product.

Is it also possible to use the layout of another prebuilt website theme for displaying the products. So, to make the products look like this (hifi theme):

• 1) You can set the minimum height of the product using Custom CSS Code.

If you need help with it, please, let me know, but I will need a link to your website.

2) There is no option to import only one page/part/layout from another pre-built website. But the main shop page is generated mostly based on the settings in Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog, Portfolio & Shop -> Shop. So if you set everything correctly there, then it should look like in the demo.

If you want to make a pattern from the HiFi demo, you can install it on the subdomain and analyze how it was made. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

Thanks