Change logo size

How can I change the size of my logo in the header, I'm not sure why its displaying so big? Here's my site: http://mbmengineering.com

Comments

• Hello,

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Logo, and please try to reduce the height manually in Height input.

Thanks

• I tried that before and again now - changing the height their isn't doing anything..not sure if its being controlled somewhere else?

• Some of the plugins can may this issue.

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if this issue still appears.

Moreover, if you are using a child theme, please, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• I turned off all plugins and refreshed - it didnt work.

I'm using the parent theme.

• Do you use the "Header" or "Footer" using Elementor Pro features? I mean custom header and footer?

If so, you have to set it up from the Elementor, because all of our functionalities are getting removed and overwritten by the elementor features.

Even if you use the "Footer" only, then you have to build your header using Elementor, because it remove both of them, while using one of them. (Custom footer or header)

Thanks