Muffin Builder not updating with my PHP

edited March 2021 in BeBuilder

Hello everyone,

I spoke to my hosting company and they instructed me that my Muffin Builder is conflicting with my PHP which should a compatible version. I'm not able to make posts, new pages, update pages, etc. I continue to receive this error message attached with a link instructing me to debug my WordPress site. They attempted but to no avail. Here is the link to WordPress instructions and I've attached a screenshot. I hope you may be able to assist me and thank you for the help.

https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

Comments

• Hello,

Please share with us your PHPINFO file. It's really necessary right now.

If you do not know how to do it, please check this topic:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-create-phpinfo-php-page/

Thanks

• I created the file and followed the instructions. I told my hosting provider to go back with an actual PHP version that was working along with your theme. I created the file and my website is www.thinkconstructionservices.com. I can't seem to get a final solution on this issue and it keeps coming back to crash my website. I didn't have the file in my directory before but now it's there and I've added the script. Let me know how I can fix this issue. Thank you again.

• I have Hostgator on the phone and we're currently going through the issues. They're trying to fix it but since it's the 3rd time the site crashed I'll update you on my status first thing on 3/16. I love your theme and I've bought your theme 2 times and my other site (www.thinkutilityservices.com) seems to be working fine so I'm hopeful we can get things resolved shortly. I will give you an update first thing in the morning. Thank you for your help.

• Can you send me a link to your PHPINFO file, please?

I need to take a closer look at it.

You can also check if this issue appears when you deactivate all of your plugins.

Best regards

• Morning Phil,

Hostgator has instructed me that the new version of PHP 7.4 isn't compatible with my Slider Revolution. Every time I activate the Slider Revolution plugin my login to wp-admin seems to break and I get an error message. I'm currently on PHP version 7.1.33 for the website to run. I'll wait for your recommendation before proceeding.

Here is the link to the PHPINFO file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1d0jm9yz72ix45a/phpinfo.php?dl=0

I hope this helps and thank you

• Well, that is not what I exactly wanted.

The link should look like this:

Can you also tell me what version of Slider Revolution, WP, and Betheme do you have?

Thanks

• Oh sorry, thank you for clarifying.

Slider Revolution 6.3.6 - Currenlty deactivated

WP Version - 5.7

Betheme - Version 22.0

Another plugin I had to deactivate was Social Media and Share Icons (Ultimate Social Media) for the site to work. I don't need this plugin but I do need the Slider Revolution. Let me know if you need anything else.

• Can you check if this issue appears when you activate some free theme like Twenty Twenty or Twenty Twenty One, please?

Please, also ask your hosting provider to increase the max input time to 180s.

Thanks

• I did everything you requested and the Betheme seems to be working with the slider. I'll give it 24 hours then I'll update my PHP to 7.4 from 7.1. I'll keep you posted and thank you for the assistance.

• Morning there,

Everything seems to be working with my PHP on 7.1. We updated it to 7.3 this morning and got these errors.

Any suggestions?

• Did you test it with some free theme, as I suggested in my previous message?

If not, please, check if Revolution Slider works with a theme like Twenty Twenty.

Thanks

• Let's pick this back up on Monday since I have a lot of work to do currently. I did use the Twenty Twenty theme, the site broke and I would like the site to be functioning while in business hours. I've been on the phone with HostGator for two weeks now trying to fix it and they're saying it's a theme issue. Here is a screenshot of the new issue from the Twenty Twenty but I could be wrong since I didn't get an experienced tech this last time on hostgator. Let's pick this back up on Monday 03/22. I will send you a screenshot after I test again on Monday. Thank you

• If this issue appears with another theme then it means that the issue is not related to Betheme.

Did you do some modifications to your database?

You can also contact the Slider Revolution support, and ask them about this issue as well.

Thanks

• Sounds logical. I will update you on Monday.