change portfolio section "section-post-related"

How can i change the wording for "Related posts"? (image 1)

How can i deactivate "label and description" (image 2) deactivate/display: none - CSS was not working

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Hello,

1) To change the "related posts" text, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Translate -> Blog & Portfolio, and there you will be able to type the text of your choice.

2) Please attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks

• Hi,

thanks for your feedback,

You can reach the page here: Poolbau Engen - Kundenreferenz für Poolbau mit Umfeld (galabau-denzel.de)

Also a question was to customize the portfolio name, shown on the page header image. I see the class: into-title, but CSS styling by customizer was´nt working. By simulation at the inspector it looks well. Is there a combinated class to use?

Thank you!

• 1) To remove "label and description", please, use the following CSS Code:

.section-post-related .desc,
    .section-post-related .date_label{
       display: none!important;
    }

2) You can change the Title tag in Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog, Portfolio & Shop -> General in Single Post, Single Portfolio Project.

But if you would like to customize it with Custom CSS, please, try to write your code like this one:

#Intro .intro-title{
       color:red!important;
    }

Thanks

• Hi,

thanks for your feedback!

To customize the "intro title" was this code not working (i tested it before you wrote the info):

#Intro .intro-title{
       color:red!important;
    }

With #Intro .intro-title was this class not customizable.

Did you have an other idea?

Warm regards, Marco

• Please, put this Custom Code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, and check if it works then.

Thanks

• Hi, works well - thank you!