Issue With Image & Text Side By Side On Page

How can I have an image and paragraph to appear side by side on a page with the text vertically centered to the image AND scale responsively? I've attached a screenshot of the page. Here's a development link to it (I hope you can view): https://development-new.hamiterinc.com/about/?preview_id=7&preview_nonce=93215f7275&preview=true

Right now I have an "image" item and "column" item within the same section, each within its own wrap. To make the text center vertically I've had to add a lot of padding. When scaled, this causes the text, of course, to move down the page.

Is there a specific shortcode, css, custom class, etc. I can add within the text module, wrapper or even section to accomplish this? I don't want to change this globally. Only on this page.

Thanks in advance for your response!

Comments

• Hello,

If you would like to align the text to the center vertically, you can check the option Vertical Align: Middle in the wrap options.

But to make it work, you will also have to check the option Equal Height | wraps in section options.

Unfortunately, there is no option to have two columns next to each other on mobile for now, but we are working on adding this feature.

Best regards

• Thank you. I tried the "middle" option, but not with "equal height". I'll give that a try.