Google Search

Hi,

I have done extensive on-page SEO but my website still isn't showing up in a Google search when I Google the name of my business. I have submitted a sitemap to Google and can see through my Google Search Console that my website is being indexed. Also, my website shows up in a search for my business name on Bing and Yahoo, so I don't know what the issue with Google could be. Do you have any ideas?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks

• Here is the website. https://abbykimballvoice.com/

The website comes up on a Google search for 'Dr. Abby Kimball' but not for just 'Abby Kimball.' It comes up for 'Abby Kimball' on Bing and Yahoo but just not Google, and the site has been up for a few weeks already. What do you think the issue is?

• Well, it is not really Betheme related question.

The Google results depend on the content placed on your page.

Moreover, if other pages have a higher search rate on google, then they will appear before in Google.

Best regards