Border left to my slide-slide menu.

Hello,

i'm having problem trying to insert a left-border to my slide-slide menu.

can someone help me?

Comments

• Also, there's is some hover color set on "red" but i never changed the color inside the theme options neither css

• Hello,

1) Please put the following Custom CSS Code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, and check if it is what you wanted to achieve.

#Side_slide{
       border-left: #000 1px solid!important;
    }

2) Sorry, but I do not know what red hover color you are talking about. Can you point me where it is, please? It would be great if you attach a screenshot showing it.

Thanks

• 1) Thank you Phil it worked great. I don't know why but the string i was using didn't work, even if that was actually quiet the same. (maybe the capital S letter)

2) Actually i've alredy had the chance to fix that problem!

Ancora grazie

buon lavoro

• I take this opportunity to ask if there's a way to insert some widgets or contents inside the slide_slide menu.

Thank you again

• Sorry, but unfortunately, there is no option to put the widgets inside the slide side menu.

But can you tell me what exactly you want to put there? Maybe I can give some workaround for that.

Best regards

• I'd like to insert some custom text.

• Then sadly, there is no setting to achieve that.

The only option would be modifying the theme files, but we do not provide help with such customization.

Best regards