Slider Revolution Issues

Hi, just updated WordPress to 5.7 and BeTheme to 22.0 and now slider revolution has stopped working. When I click on the slide in the dashboard to edit it comes up with the message loading content and the preparing data but then it stops loading and the screen freezes and it won't let me click on anything until I reload the page, which when you try to edit or do anything with the slides the screen freezes again. I can't even delete a slider as when I click delete the screen just freezes. Is there anything you could recommend?

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins except Slider Revolution, refresh your cache, and check if this issue still appears.

Also, please, switch Betheme to some free theme like Twenty Twenty, and check if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Sorry for the late reply, I deactivated all plugins and tried running it and it worked so guessing there's a conflict, is there anyway to narrow down which one it is or go one by one?

• You will have to turn off your plugins one by one and check when the Slider Revolution starts to work.

Best regards