New page won't let me edit

edited March 2021 in Other

I just loaded in my Betheme and yesterday I could edit new pages with Elementor but today it's just spinning. I tried editing a page with WPBakery and that's not working either.

Also, why can I not edit a pre-made page with Elementor? I feel like something is off in my theme and was hoping to get some support for why things aren't playing nicely.

Comments

• Example - I created a Contact page. That's the page that won't load in any editor and no pre-made page will allow me to edit in Elementor.

• Hello,

You cannot edit the pre-made pages with Elementor because you have imported a pre-built website created with Muffin Builder. It is not possible to edit content created in one builder with another. If you would like to use an Elementor, you will have to create new pages or use a demo created with Elementor.

I also did not notice any issues with editing pages you have already created. Please, check the contact page. I have added there a little text "MuffTest" at the bottom of the page.

Moreover, I noticed that you have low max input time and max input vars values. To prevent future issues connected with these values, please, contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase these values.

• max input time to at least 180s
    • max input vats to at least 5000

Thanks

• Thank you.