No way to enable/use Megamenu via Header Builder Plugin

Hi,

i tried to create a mega menu with your Header Builder Plugin and configured everything in the menu according to your instructions.

If I disable the Header Builder Plugin I can see the Mega Menu. If I enable it the Mega Menu disappears.

Is there no way to use the Mega Menu feature with Header Builder Plugin?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to have the Mega Menu with the Header Builder.

If you would like to use this feature, then you will have to turn off this plugin and use one of the standard Header styles.

Best regards

• O.k. thank you. Maybe the Plugin can do this in future updates.

Another question:

When I use the sticky header on the mega menu it is transparent. Is there a way to apply a colour for the sticky menu?

Thank you for your help.

• To change the background color of the Mega Menu, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Menu, and in section Submenu, change the Background.

Thanks

• Yes, I would think so, too. But when I set a color there it does not show up in the sticky header. The background remains transparent (with all caches cleared)…

• Hi,

Please attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

Thanks