How to change the placement of headings in BeLoans 4

In the BeLoans 4 website a long blog title takes up the entirety of the top heading and this does not look good. How do I change this? I'm assuming it is a modification of the CSS code, so the title is not displayed in the header but under it.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you are referring to.

Thanks

• Will I be able to edit my tickets and remove the link later on? I am sure the client will be unhappy if such a link to their official website persists in the Support forums.

• I will remove the link for you as soon as I notice it.

Best regards

• The title of the post is taking up the entire page. Ideally I wish for the title to be displayed with the main text (under the orange header).

• I also wish to modify the layout a bit so that there is a sidebar and widgets displayed.

• 1) If you want the title to be displayed with the main text, please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Blog, Portfolio & Shop -> Blog, and in the Single Post section, turn on the title.

If you would like to remove this orange box, please, turn on the option to hide the subheader in Page Option while editing your posts or hide it globally on the whole website in Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Subheader.

2) You can assign the sidebar manually for each post, or if you want, you can assign one sidebar for all posts in Betheme -> Theme options -> Sidebars.

Thanks