Unable to install plugins

Hello:

This is a brand new installation on GCP and space and memory is not an issue and I get following error. I'm removing my code from URL but I have valid code. The theme was bought less than 24hrs.

I have the same issue with three plugins:

1) BeTheme Header Builder

2) Layer Slider

3) Slider Revolution

4) WPBakery Page Builder

Installing Plugin: Slider Revolution

Downloading installation package from https://api.muffingroup.com/plugins/download.php?code=&plugin=revslider

Unpacking the package…

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Comments

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• Issue resolved: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) 

If the license is valid and still run into issues then there few things you can do.

Please check the system status for following.

1) PHP Memory Limit : By default it is 128m increase the size to 200m or more in my case i pushed it to 300m. You have two options to do this either -

WP_config

(define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '300M' );

define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '300M' );

Or

Php.ini

2) Check if cURL is enabled - depends on what operating system you are using, just google cURL command and install

3) DOMDocument is enabled and if this is not enabled then you need to install phpX.X-xml (example php7.4 )

sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install php7.4-xml
    sudo service apache2 restart

• I am glad that you resolve your issue!

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Best regards