Breadcrumb not clickable

Hi, i'm adding a woocommerce shop to my website. The breadcrumbs appears correctly but it's not clickable. Would you have a solution for this ?

I also have a problem with the cart icon, it does not appear. Is there a possible solution for this ?

https://wishonecycles.com/shop/

Thanks.

Regards.

Comments

• Hello,

1) The breadcrumbs are not clickable because the header is overlapping them.

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Header & Subheader -> Header, and put some Height value. Thanks to that, the breadcrumbs will go down, and they will be clickable.

2) Unfortunately, the Header Layout style you choose does not have the cart icon. If you would like to have this icon, you will have to change it to another one.

Best regards

• Thanks for the answer but i ain't got no height field in my theme (screenshot joined) ...

• It's ok i found the height field in the subheader section. Thank You :)

• If you do not see the Height value, then it seems that you have an old version of Betheme.

It is always good to have the most current version of Betheme to have access to all new features and prevent/fix the issues that appeared with older versions.

Best regards