mobile menu icon not sticky

Hi,
I've used your theme for a site and loved that the mobile menu icon stays sticky as you scroll down a page. But on this site, naansensefoodtruck.com that's not happening. Can you help?

Thanks!
Zoe

Comments

• Hi,

did you activated sticky menu for this page? If you did it, then please check your html code because we noticed some bugs that may be related with this issue. Also please check javascript console http://pasteboard.co/Tl6jqrh.png where we noticed some issues as well.
  • Hi,
    Thanks, I fixed those bugs. And I do have sticky menus selected, but it's still not sticking. Thanks for you help as always.

Zoe
  • We forgot about one option that is for sure not activated on your side under Theme options > Responsive section. There is an option named "Menu Button | Sticky" which should be activated.
  • Presto! At one point there was a version of the theme where some buttons in the options panel weren't appearing. I now remember that's why I didn't select it.

Thank You!

I have a second question: Is there any way to activate the child theme without losing my sidebar info? If I preview activating it I notice they are all missing. Thank you again!
  • This is unfortunately not possible because wordpress assign sidebars for theme only.
  • Okay. Thanks.