Using a betheme pre-built website as a starting point

I bought betheme last week and loaded the "Museum" pre-built website, so that I can alter it until it is what I want. I assumed that with Muffin Builder I would drag and drop, and change various options and content, and within a matter of hours I would be done (your website says 4 hours!). However, I do not seem to have access to Muffin Builder, let alone the ability to modify a pre-built website with it. What is the point of a pre-built website if you can't use it as a starting point, and alter it to realize your design? Am I missing something? How do I use your prebuilt websites, and where is Muffin Builder?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,

Can you explain to me greater what is happening, please?

When you do any modifications, are they not applied?

Please also attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• I am asking how to use Muffin Builder to alter the Museum theme. For example, let's say I want to add a video to every blog post. Or resize the picture or the columns. Or move something to a different column. Can you point me to documentation on how to do these things visually with Muffin Builder? (I see from another post here that the ability to do it with Elementor is limited).

It is not a matter of modifications being applied - I don't even see a way to make some modifications.

Thanks.

• Also, what I see in your video tutorials often differs from what I see on the screen. Perhaps they are out of date - from much earlier versions of BeTheme and WordPress?

• To take an even simpler example, let's say I want to change the text on the home page (of the Museum pre-built website). I expect to open the builder, click on that area, and type in different text. Does your builder allow this kind of front-end editing? If not, can I make alterations on the back end? Your video tutorial below makes it look easy. How do I get to this functionality? And is it available for making changes, as well as building a website from scratch? Thanks.

• The Muffin builder does not have an option to modify the page visually like Elementor for now, but we are working to implement it.

If you are new to BeTheme, we suggest taking a look into:

1. Documentation:

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/

2. List of shortcodes and items with examples:

http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/splash/

3. Tutorial Videos:

Can you point me to which parts differs from what you see, please?

You need to be aware that not all parts of the page come from the Muffin Builder.

For example, the top part of the Museum demo homepage was created with Slider Revolution, and you should use this plugin to modify it.

If you attach a link to your website and screenshots pointing to which part you want to modify, I can tell you how to do that.

Thanks

• I bought Museum Theme too, and I have the same problem discovering it.

I understand Museum Theme was created with code like html to give a beautiful look.

I tried to modify the items and it's not nice but if I add Item it's look like the tutorial says.

But the silder on the top of the home page is not delivered with the package, I had to recreate it. It's not too difficult, simply learning how.

However, when will Museum Theme be compatible with Elementor and will it be possible ton "convert" website to use it ?

Thanks a lot !

Aramhis

• Hello @Aramhis,

Our team constantly works to add Elementor versions of pre-built websites that are created only with Muffin Builder, so all of them will be available with these two builders.

So in the future, there will be an Elementor version of the Museum demo, but I cannot tell you the exact time.

But it will not be possible to convert it because builders have completely different structures and items.

Best regards